Friday, September 5, 2008

What up Peeps

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone. I want to give everyone a nice piece of advice. If your wife or husband talks you into moving into the city...make sure your condo or house is not on a major street and located near any fire houses. You get these fun sleep disturbances at 2 am in in the morning when you just get to bed....it is great. It amazes me how quiet a place can be during the day and how noisy they are at night. Houses must not catch fire during the day because I sat outside this condo for a total of 10 hours contemplating on buying it. Not once did a fire truck drive by now It feels like a fire truck parade.....it was all a scheme by the fire service and the realtor association...drat I was foiled again!

1 comment:

Miguel said...

I'm sure your place is grand! All you need is a great pair of ear plugs. Take Care,