A little rock and roll and a few things falling over. Lots of dust from the ceiling tiles. Stuff like that.
I was in a managers meeting with my company's president and he stayed calm and made some jokes - and told one of his execs to stay put (as he was jumping out of his chair for the door). It was pretty funny. Like everyone else, you initially think, "where is my family?", "how big?", and "where was it?"
With all the people with text devices and internet, we learned very quickly where and how big so most of us were calm (my daughter is at camp in the Sierras so I was fairly relaxed). Those folks in Chino Hills were clearly perplexed.
Unfortunately, we didn't get to experience this in class together. It would have been a good diversion during Accounting.
I hope all are well,
Ron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Ron! Glad you're OK!
Kevin
Post a Comment