Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Casa Jongko Opens July 17th

Hello Everyone,

We sold our place in Bentonville...thank goodness (Happy Dance) and we found a place in Chicago. The hunt took longer than I expected but I am glad it is over. The loft is located in a great spot near restaurants, bars and more important "Transportation" with gas being $4.79 in the city. The area is great and the building has a Starbucks, Subway, Cleaners and H @ R Block....what else can you ask for! Give us a few weeks to settle before making reservations. We have a huge 10X10 second bedroom to accommodate you and a piece of luggage! 10X10 that sounds like a small storage unit:) When you visit we won't be spending much time in the condo anyway. I hope everyone is doing well. Location 4020 N. Damen #307, Chicago IL

Chris

2 comments:

Miguel said...

I sure love Chicago. Love the river, love the skyline, can't touch the cold, though. I'm sure your cat will appreciate the 10x10 room. It works better than the drawer you've stuffed her into. :0

Take care and Congrats,
Miguel

Kevin Ardt said...

That's great news Chris. Glad you guys found a place. Hope to visit sometime.