Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Time sure flies. Wendy and I were married eight years ago today. It's hard to believe it's been that long, but on the other hand I can hardly remember what it was like before Logan came along.
It's also hard to believe it's been over six weeks since we left USC. One thing I've really noticed is that although going back to work has required less hours than I was putting in down in L.A., responsibilities on the home front make up for it and any free time gets eaten up pretty quickly. I'm not complaining about it because I really enjoy spending time with Wendy and Logan, even if it's just making dinner, cleaning the kitchen, packing lunches and hitting the hay. It does curtail the amount of time I have to sit and think and write though which is why I haven't posted anything up to this point. I'm sure many of you are experiencing the same thing.
So to kick things off I'll ask a question. What do all of you miss the most and the least from our time in the FIM program?
Here are mine:
Most - Working so closely with all of you. I always thought that we worked pretty closely together in my department here at work, but while this is true in terms of physical proximity, we're really all doing our own thing most of the time. I miss sitting around a laptop with Bill, Darren, Christel, Miguel and Stephanie trying to figure out how to attack a presentation. Or brainstorming with Tracy, John and Brooke on how to get our sales moving in the right direction for FIMSIM. Oh, and BBQ! You guys were all awesome cooks.
Least - Sharing laundry facilities with the other residents of Oakwood.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kevin,
Congratulations on your 8 years. Now, you get another 17 years or so to raise young Logan. It'll be the best years of your life. Enjoy. I sure hope others begin to blog. Take Care
Post a Comment